Are you passionate about human rights? Is there a pressing human rights issue that you would like to discuss? Would you like to share news on your human rights work with a worldwide online audience? We want to hear from you!
We are looking for academics, activists and practitioners who are willing to send us their written pieces, podcasts, videos, slideshares, or photo essays for publication on Rights! in 2019.
Rights! is an independent human rights platform where different ideas, interests and practices meet. We welcome a variety of approaches, including legal, political, institutional and social analysis. And we especially welcome contributions that offer a practical perspective on human rights challenges and possible solutions.
Guidelines for submission
– Deadline: throughout 2019
– Length: between 500 and 2500 words maximum, depending on the section, for written pieces, including photo essays; between 1 and 10 minutes for videos and slideshares; maximum 20 minutes for podcasts.
– Please follow the blog’s guidelines: https://rightsblog.net/how-to-contribute/
– Include a short professional bio
– Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!